2015 Judicial Questionnaire
Candidates: Copy and paste the survey questions below into your word processor, type your answers and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can freely compose your own statement for posting using some of the survey's themes. Responses will be authenticated before use.
1. What role do you believe a judge plays in our society and government?
2. Which current or recent state Supreme Court Justices best reflect your judicial philosophy? Please explain why.
3. If you are currently a judge, which of your recent written opinions best reflects your values and skills as a judge?
4. If you are not currently a judge, which brief or other written work youšve produced best reflects your judicial philosophy and legal skills?
5. Please state your qualifications for judicial office such as your professional, educational, family and community accomplishments.
8. May Life PAC post your returned survey on its website? Surveys are posted only with your permission.
Please give your campaign web address if you have one: