2011 Judicial Questionnaire
Candidates: Copy and paste the questions below into your word processor to write your response. Alternatively, you may compose your own statement addressing some of the themes of the survey for posting. Email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What role do you believe a judge plays in our society and government?
2. Which current or recent state Supreme Court Justices best reflect your judicial philosophy? Please explain why.
3. If you are currently a judge, which of your recent written opinions best reflects your values and skills as a judge?
4. If you are not currently a judge, which brief or other written work youšve produced best reflects your judicial philosophy and legal skills?
5. Please state your qualifications for judicial office such as your professional, educational, family and community accomplishments. Continue on back if more space is needed.
8. May LIFE PAC post your returned survey on its website?